Welcome to the Hamlet at Southbridge Homeowner's Association Website!
2020 Hamlet at Southbridge Information
- Due to the COVID-19 virus our annual meeting was postponed until it was deemed safe. We have now determined that we need to move forward with the meeting and as such have scheduled it for Thursday October 29th at 7:00p at Red Oak Elementary.
- There will be 3 board members whose terms will be expiring at this year's annual meeting. If you are interested in running for a board position, please fill out the following form and mail it or submit it to email@example.com.
- Homeowner's Assessed for a Portion of Mailbox Replacements
- At a past annual meeting, the owners in attendance voted to allow the Association to assess back a portion ($150.00 per address) of the cost to replace mailbox posts within the village. The association pays the balance of the remaining cost for replacement. Based on our past experience with full replacements the cost total cost for a full replacement is approximately $450.00 per address. This includes all removal of the old post.
- Hamlet Committees Need Your Help!
The Hamlet committees could use your help. Please consider volunteering on the maintenance, communications, architecture or rules committee. The time commitment is minimal and your input is essential.
Please fill out the following form and email it to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address or bring it to the annual meeting.