Our committee oversees the repair and upkeep of all physical property owned or managed by the Association including irrigation, mailboxes, entrance areas and open space common areas. We also lead betterment projects to improve the quality and appearance of the neighborhood.
- Maintenance Planning and bid gathering for 2008
- Bid gathering for Hamlet Tot Lot improvements for 2008
- Gather bids for landscape contracts.
- Monitor the work of our vendors and help ensure quality.
- Assist in design and vision for landscape improvements.
- Coordinate clean-up days, special events, plantings and other activities.
If you are interested in joining the Maintenance Committee, or have any questions, please feel free to contact the committee.