Board of Directors Meeting
Hamlet at Southbridge Homeowner’s Association
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Hamlet at Southbridge Homeowner’s Association was held on March 23, 2005 at Panera Bread Restaurant. Present were Board members Tom Pitschneider,, Dave Lindquist, Sonya Kraft, and Bob Pickens.
The meeting was called order at 7:00 pm by Mr. Pitschneider, President of the Board.
The Minutes from the January 25th meeting were unanimously approved.
1) Finance Update. Mr. Pitschneider reported that as of February 28, 2005, the Association had $30,959 of cash on hand in the bank. Per Mr. Pitschneider, this is sufficient for operations. Mr. Pitschneider also reported that 2004 taxes had been filed.
We discussed the need to file liens on those properties where the homeowner’s have yet to pay 2004 dues. After discussion, and a motion that was seconded, the Board authorized the Secretary to file liens on the properties in question.
Resolved: The Secretary shall file liens on the properties of homeowners that have not paid 2004 annual dues as of April 30, 2005.
2) Communications Committee. The most recent edition of the newsletter brought in $536 in advertising resulting in a $40 profit back to the Association
3) Rules Committee. A meeting was held recently of those interested in Association rules and there was significant discussion on property owners keeping trailers on their properties. There was also discussion on how to enforce current rules. It was decided that we would seek to place or elect 2-5 homeowners to the rules committee who would recommend how to enforce rules going forward.
4) Annual Meeting. The annual meeting of the Association is scheduled for April 20, 2005 at Red Oak Elementary School at 7pm.
5) Next Meeting. Given the upcoming Annual Meeting of the Association where new members will be elected, no subsequent meeting was scheduled.
There being no additional business to come before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.